Your expert team without the hassle and cost of recruitment.
My Development TEAM is a bespoke service available to start-ups and early-stage biotech companies looking to bring in the right development support in a cost-effective and flexible way.
For start-ups and early-stage companies, getting your product to the point of partnering or to market, is a long, complex and expensive process, and with the added challenges in securing funding, building the right team around you with the required skills and expertise can be prohibitive to the success of your programme(s).
This is where Boyds can help. We have developed a flexible, outsourced service to support your drug development programme.
What we offer:
- An expert team of professionals and integrated programme directors with a track record in supporting and managing development programmes, spanning the preclinical and clinical phases of development
- A team who will work as an extension of your own core team, complementing and enhancing the skills and expertise you have in-house
- A team capable of decision-making and advising on the studies and data package you need
- We can be with you every step of the way, providing the bandwidth when it is needed, doing as little or as much as is required
- We treat your programmes and your budgets as our own; we can help you select the right partners and help you oversee out-sourced CMC, nonclinical and clinical work, ensuring that you receive quality service and value for money
- Access to our network of consultants to bring in more specific expertise as and when needed
A flexible approach which gives you access to an expert team dedicated to your programme.
Why choose Boyds?
Over the past 6 years, our experienced product development team has worked on 25 development programmes across all stages of drug development, with different treatment modalities and across multiple therapeutic areas.
We understand the challenges facing start-ups and early-stage companies seeking to translate their ideas into medicinal products, and have a track record in helping companies to navigate the hurdles and maximise the opportunities to get their products to market.
As you become more established and your projects progress, you may wish to expand your in-house development team. We can support a seamless transition, helping you to bring in the people, skills and expertise to move your project forward and succeed.